Download a .pdf of my resume
Download a .pdf of my C.V.
- Created a Tangible Interactive Table to introduce and attempt to interested user to programmatic concepts and coding principles.
- Created Wireframes for both Websites and Applications for various subject matters including: Biometric Security and Tabletop Game Organization
- Designed and Engineered DramaTech Theater production props, including dueling pistols and case, wilting flowers, and grasping vines. Created design sketches for redesign/reimagining of Audrey II for Little Shop of Horrors.
- Designed and engineered mechatronics for university homecoming display competition three years in a row.
- Programmed and assembled robot to follow visual and tactile commands to navigate a maze.
- Troubleshot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, and various other systems.
The Drunk and the Ugly Forums – ’11 – Current – Editor, Content Writer/Designer
- Commission editor for forum members.
- Wrote, directed, and consulted forum members on story creation, construction, and application.
Fiverr – ’13 – ’14 – Custom Audio Editor
- Edited prerecorded audio to radio quality per customer requests.
Georgia Institute of Technology – ’14 – Current – Ivan Allan College Web Developer
- Created website for faculty to personal specifications.
- Currently assisting the West Side Project integrate websites and implementing coherent design specifications.
- Consultant and data visualization expert for various faculty projects.
The Drunk and the Ugly – ’12 – Current – Co-Producer, Co-Editor, Content Writer/Designer, and Logistic Coordinator
- Edit prerecorded material to podcast and radio quality.
- Wrote and directed scenarios for main podcast.
- Writer, director, and editor for campaign for Patreon patrons.
1800Courier – ’14 – Logistic Coordinator
- Worked alongside Google to manage and assist the San Francisco courier fleet during delivery windows.
Porex Corporation – ’09 – ’11 – Mechanical Engineering Coop and Part-Time Engineer
- Coded microcomparator routines to inspect manufactured and prototype parts to customer specifications.
- Manufactured testing equipment to guarantee prototype and manufactured parts meet customer and R&D requirements.
- Trained company technicians in the proper use and development of micro comparator routines.
- Performed statistical and diagnostic studies on the feasibility of product and improvement based on R&D’s changes.
- Researched modifications for existing products to eliminate malfunctions and reduce material waste.
- Assisted Management with the merger of MicroPore and Porex Corporation facility.